NK Architects is a full-service architectural, interior design, planning and structural engineering firm in Morristown, New Jersey, and New York City. We were founded in 1972 on the commitment to client service and the pursuit of excellence in architecture. We are proud of our sustained growth, our talented staff of over 60, and our recognition as national market leaders in healthcare and educational design.
NK at a glance:
- Ranked by Modern Healthcare as the #1 healthcare architecture firm in New Jersey
- Ranked by NJBiz #3 in the New Jersey Top Architecture Firms list.
- Ranked by Modern Healthcare as the #10 healthcare architecture firm in New York City.
- Ranked by Crain’s New York Business Magazine as the #23 largest architecture firm in New York City.
- Ranked by Modern Healthcare as the #35 healthcare architecture firm in the United States.
- With 16 LEED Accredited Professionals on staff and substantial experience designing LEED Certified buildings, NK Architects is committed to sustainable design and high-performance architecture.
Our professionals are natural leaders with a passion for their work and an earned authority that enables them to exemplify NK’s unique skill and agility. We fully understand and embrace the importance of what we do and take seriously our responsibility to our clients, end users and the environment. We work hard every day to promote this as an integral component of our culture.
As we prepare for greater growth and achievement over the coming years, NK will build upon the traditional values of great architecture, reinforced by developing technologies and a deep appreciation of the sustained impact of our work.