Rutgers University Football Stadium
The first phase of the stadium project was the installation of 1,000 premium club level seats which are protected from the weather and offer convenient game viewing on high‐definition televisions. The Rutgers club provides spectators access to two club bars, lounge and seating areas, and a numerous buffet stations.
Phase two involved enclosing the stadium’s south end with 11,412 seats, numerous additional toilet and concession locations, as well as a new state‐of‐the‐art high definition video score board and sound system. A new entrance off River Road increases the stadium’s visibility while helping to ease traffic congestion on game days.
This phase also included a new 7,656 S.F. football recruiting pavilion and welcome center.
Uses of the facility, which will seat more than 300, include:
- Year‐round football recruiting functions
- In‐game entertaining of appropriate groups
- High end Athletics fundraising opportunities and events.
- Recruiting tours for all other sports on non‐football recruiting days.
- Tours for prospective students and their families.